Frequently Asked Questions
What payment methods do you offer? : We offer credit card payments via Payfast.
- Is payment with my credit card secure? Absolutely! We don't store any payment details as these are managed by Payfast. All payments are guaranteed.
- How much is shipping? We offer the following shipping options:
1. Collection : Free
2. Shipping to major centers: R75.00
3. Counter to Counter Outlaying areas: R150.00
4. Door to Door outlaying areas: R150.00
- How long does shipping take? This depends on the size of the project. Our orders gets delivered within 7-14 days on average.
- Do you have a return policy? Yes we do! Please visit the Return Policy section for all the info.
- How do I place an order? Ordering from us is very easy! Simply choose the item you want to buy, place it in your cart and click on "Checkout". You will be guided to a page where we require your delivery address and contact number(so we can notify you of your delivery status). Once this is completed, you will be guided to the payment page. Simply choose your payment method and finish your order. You will receive an email once we have confirmed your payment.
- What happens after I place an order and pay for it? Your order will be recorded on our internal order control sheet, and thereafter follow the internal operational process from printing to framing. Where certain finalisation processes require further clarity from yourself, we will contact you either via email or telephonically to clarify the same prior to printing.
- What must the image sizes be that I want on the canvas? The picture's resolution must be at least 1mb in size. Anything lower than this will impact the overall quality of the end product.
- What if I'm not happy with my prints after you have made them for me? Before we start printing we will be in regular contact with you regarding your design and layout.Once we have agreed on a design/layout, the purchaser will confirm via email that you are happy with the design/layout and is aware of all the terms and conditions of the purchase Once that is established we begin printing and if you don't like your prints due to something not of our fault, we cannot accept responsibility. If something is wrong with the canvas because of our own actions, we will take full responsibility and reprint the project for you.
- Must I have an account to purchase from you? No. You can check out as a guest but we still require all the relevant delivery details. Registering an account is easy and has some advantages. When you return more than once to purchase from us, you simply log in and you won't have to fill out all the delivery details again and you can see all your orders in one place!
- How do I create an account? Visit our website and in the top right hand corner click on "Create an account". Enter your details and click on "Create".
- How do I change my account details? You should log in to your account. Once logged in, go to your account and look for "View Addresses". Click on it and edit your details. Once done, click on the "Save your account details" button.
- How do I sign up for your newsletter? Very easy! Click on the link below and enter your details! We send out newsletters on a regular basis. You can unsubscribe at any time by simply scrolling to the bottom of the newsletter and click on "unsubscribe: or contact us to do it for you.
- What is your returns policy? We have tried to make returning a product as easy as possible. Please visit our Returns Policy page.
- Where Do I get my tracking details? Once your order is processed and shipped, we will send you an email with the courier's name and your tracking number.
- My parcel is taking very long to reach me. What do I do now?All our goods are shipped with reliable, fast and efficient couriers but it sometimes happens that delays occur. They inform us if there are any delays or issues and we immediately relay this information to you. You can also contact the courier directly. We include all the contact details in the email you will receive once the item is shipped.
- What are your trading hours? Our online shop is open 24hrs for business but we are only contactable Mon-Friday - 8am to 4pm, Sat/ Sun/ Public Holidays – Closed